We use technical cookies to ensure the proper operation of our website and remember your preferences. We use technical cookies to ensure that our website operates properly and remember your settings.
To select the types of trackers you wish to accept and see the list of third-party companies using trackers on the website, please click on ‘Personalise my choices’. You can also choose to accept or refuse any cookies that are not strictly necessary for the operation of this website by using the options provided.
La Bastide de Blacailloux honoured at the 2023 Millésime Bio Challenge (Organic Vintage Challenge)
16th International Competition
- A record turnout with 10,500 visitors and 1, 500 exhibitors
- Professionals showing a keen interest in our wines
- An opportunity to discover our newest 2022 vintages
- Awards received at the Challenge Millésime Bio competition
- 1 gold medal for our 2022 Miraia rosé
- 2 silver medals for our 2022 Joio and Saint Probace rosé wines